Topic: [LANG] Italian Translation (by Norlack)

Italian translation of CentrED+ Client 0.7.6
Last update: 12 June 2013

Post's attachments

Italian.zip 5.29 kb, 4 downloads since 2013-07-12 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: [LANG] Italian Translation (by Norlack)

Thanks for translation. If I send you new files can you update translation to 0.7.7 ver? I think it will be good to include it to distro of next relese.

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

of course! smile

I will send them you when i'll be back home. I think it will be in Tuesday or wendsday

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

Post's attachments

Italian.ini 19.02 kb, 2 downloads since 2013-07-22 

Without having the new client interface on hand, the translation would be rather approximate because I don't know what strings refers to what. In particular those related to new functions... but I'll do my best. Unless you could send me the new client of course. ^^'

Ok you will have it - check PM at near time for link... One thing as it's not release, yet not all features are done so I ask you not to share it and not to give it for others - it will soon be relesed.

of course, I'll use it just for translation purpose

This is english language file for installer, you can also translate it (there are too little text so it will take only few minutes)

Check PM for link

PS You can use switching languages from CentrEd+ menu for reloading lang file at runtime without restarting and disconnecting client, thow in some rare cases you will still need to restart client to see changes, but there are really rare )

The installation process is automatically set to Italian, just the changelog is unreadble because it is in Russian and Windows doesn't have cyrillic fonts by default.

here we are...
I saw that cedserver now starts reading English.ini... maybe without hints people won't think to type "..\Language\theirlanguage.ini" to translate the cedserver interface.

Just an advice, you could add some text like:

Select your language:
1) Russian
2) English
3) Spanish
4) Italian

...so people should only type the number related to their language to load the right configuration file, instead of typing the directory.
Anyway, the Italian.ini is ready to go. ^^

Post's attachments

Italian.ini 19.16 kb, 1 downloads since 2013-07-23 

Post's attachments

English.ini 2.79 kb, 1 downloads since 2013-07-23 

Installer translated (using notepad++ with ANSI encoding enabled).

Post's attachments

Italian.ini 2.99 kb, 1 downloads since 2013-07-23 

Thx, I replace installer, test Italian translation for it (you translate only part with downloading modules and some other near strings there - all other text was translated by authors of insller)

ahhh.... How I hate freepascale, it's was much harder to make something like TileList as I thougth... Anyway the single problem that needs to be fix before next release is Drag&Drop... I hope i finish it tommorow...

This is short update of translation to final version, please translate it:

[Splash]
Loading=Loading: %s
Updates=Checking for updates...
;----------

[FillForm]
FormTitle=Fill Options
FillType=Fill Type:
FillReview=Review
FillConfirm=Confirmation
;----------

[ParseErr]
MessageDlgCaption=Parsing Error in "%s"
MessageDlgTxtLine1=Error: %s
MessageDlgTxtLine2=in file "%s".
MessageDlgTxtLine3=Press [Abort] to terminate CentrEd+, [Retry] to reload file and [Ignore] to skip parsing and continue loading.
;----------
blTagBrushAttrID=Missmatch or wrong <ID> attribute in BrushID: %.4d ("%s"). Brush ID must be larger  0 and less than 9999
blTagBrushDuplicate=Duplicated BrushID: %.4d
blTagBrushEmpty=Declared empty BrushID: %.4d
blTagTileAttrID=Missmatch or wrong <ID> attribute of <Tile> or <Land> tag in BrushID: %.4d
blTagTileAttrIDOutOfRange=TileID: 0x%.4x (%.5d) in BrushID: %.4d is higher than $3FFF
blTagTileRedeclaration=Redeclaration TileID: 0x%.4x (%.5d) in BrushID: %.4d
blTagEdgeAttrTo=Missmatch or wrong <To> attribute of <Edge> tag in BrushID: %.4d. Brush ID can be larger 0 and less than 9999
blTagTile2AttrType=Missmatch or wrong <Type> attribute in TileID: 0x%.4x (%.5d) in Edge to BrushID:%.4d of BrushID: %.4d
blTagTile2AttrID=Missmatch or wrong <ID> attribute of <Tile> or <Land> tag in Edge of BrushID: %.4d
blTagTile2AttrIDOutOfRange=TileID: 0x%.4x (%.5d) in Edge of BrushID: %.4d is higher than $3FFF
blTagTile2Redeclaration=Redeclaration TileID: 0x%.4x (%.5d) in Edge of BrushID: %.4d
blTagEdgeUnknown=In BrushId: %.4d detected unknown Edge to BrushID: %.4d
;----------

Loading=Caricamento: %s
Updates=Ricerca aggiornamenti...
;----------

[FillForm]
FormTitle=Opzioni di Riempimento
FillType=Tipologia:
FillReview=Ricontrolla
FillConfirm=Conferma
;----------

[ParseErr]
MessageDlgCaption=Ricerca errori in "%s"
MessageDlgTxtLine1=Errore: %s
MessageDlgTxtLine2=nel file "%s".
MessageDlgTxtLine3=Premi [Cancella] per terminare CentrEd+, [Riprova] per ricaricare il file o [Ignora] per saltare la ricerca e continuare il caricamento.
;----------
blTagBrushAttrID=Attributo <ID> errato o mancata corrispondenza nel BrushID: %.4d ("%s"). Il BrushID deve essere compreso fra 0 e 9999.
blTagBrushDuplicate=BrushID doppio: %.4d
blTagBrushEmpty=BrushID vuoto: %.4d
blTagTileAttrID=Attributo <ID> errato o mancata corrispondenza nella tag <Tile> o <Land> del BrushID: %.4d
blTagTileAttrIDOutOfRange=Il TileID 0x%.4x (%.5d) nel BrushID %.4d è maggiore di $3FFF
blTagTileRedeclaration=Ridichiarazione del TileID 0x%.4x (%.5d) nel BrushID %.4d
blTagEdgeAttrTo=Attributo <To> errato o mancata corrispondenza della tag <Edge> nel BrushID %.4d. Il BrushID deve essere compreso fra 0 e 9999.
blTagTile2AttrType=Attributo <Type> errato o mancata corrispondenza del TileID 0x%.4x (%.5d) nel Bordo dal BrushID %.4d al BrushID %.4d
blTagTile2AttrID=Attributo <ID> errato o mancata corrispondenza nella tag <Tile> o <Land> nel Bordo del BrushID %.4d
blTagTile2AttrIDOutOfRange=Il TileID 0x%.4x (%.5d) nel Bordo del BrushID %.4d è maggiore di $3FFF
blTagTile2Redeclaration=Ridichiarazione del TileID 0x%.4x (%.5d) nel Bordo del BrushID %.4d
blTagEdgeUnknown=Bordo sconosciuto rilevato dal BrushId: %.4d al BrushID: %.4d
;----------

After the release I'll check again the translation to rectify any mistake caused by misunderstanding. At the moment I can't do better without knowing how and where the strings will display.

Good news - Drag&Drop issue solved, otherwise small changes arround 132 line:

[MainMenu]
SettingsTileList=Tiles and objects lists
SettingsTileListHint=

changed to:

[MainMenu]
SettingsMainTileList=Main objects lists
SettingsMainTileListHint=
SettingsMiscTileList=Misc objects lists
SettingsMiscTileListHint=
SettingsTileListDrawInfo=Show object info
SettingsTileListDrawInfoHint=

the first is option to main tile list and the second to others like random lists and so on...

SettingsMainTileList=Visualizzazione oggetti lista primaria
SettingsMainTileListHint=
SettingsMiscTileList=Visualizzazione oggetti liste secondarie
SettingsMiscTileListHint=
SettingsTileListDrawInfo=Mostra informazioni oggetti
SettingsTileListDrawInfoHint=