Topic: Art to Art import

Hey guys,

does anybody know a tool with which you can simply transfer all of your arts from one art.mul to another art.mul and from one tiledata.mul to another tiledata.mul and so on?

I faced this because I want to transfer all my arts from am ml art.mul to a high seas art.mul (much more space^^)

So if anyone has an idea, I would be very happy!!!

big_smile

Thanks!

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Re: Art to Art import

Hi, see UDK.Tools allows this and mcuh more, for eample moving tiles with tiledata radarcol animdata and replacing them in statics... It allows to convert multies and tiledata format or resize mul files and much more..... It was designed to work with mul containers so it don't care about data stored in them and can be used for any muls from art to fonts, sound or tiledata.

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

Is this available, I found some download on your page, but this won't work, it is not starting...

Or is it still in development?

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Yes, you can download binaries in files section (tools-r00128.zip) you can also look throw wiki for instructions for getting sources and compiling them.

Sure you require .Net4 for run.

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

Sorry to bother you again with this. I installed .net 4.0 and again I am not even getting the programm to install anything. :-/ I don't like to compile something (I am really just in graphics, not in programming and stuff...) And do I need anything else?

Cheers:-)

Mark Twain

Not.

PS I don't sure what you mean by saying that it don't work, but to be sure if you suspect to get what it looks like - take mention that it's command line tool, it have no any GUI. For getting help - run with "--help" argumant

Hey StaticZ,

in my case the tool is not even starting. I tried it as admin and normal, but there is just a window popping up very quick and then disapearing. ... This is my problem :-)

Mark Twain

Sure you have to open cmd and run it from there as any cmd tool.

Ahhh, ok, I will try my best^^ Thanks again for your support :-)

Mark Twain