Topic: Copy Tiledata

Hey StaticZ,

I tried to copy my old files to the new large ones and everything worked quite fine, but not the tiledata... Everytime if I resize it, oder if I try to copy it, I get weired bugs in the file afterwards...
I took a look at the structure of the old Tiledata.mul with a hex editor and it looks quite different then the new generated (or even transfered) tiledata.mul.
Is there something special I have to know about the tiledata? I tried to understand it from the Program and even from the documentation, but I think I missed something.

Thanks again and again (for ever after) for your outstanding support and help!

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Re: Copy Tiledata

EssenceUDK.Tool.exe --convtd "tileda_newformat.mul" false "tileda_oldformat_original.mul"
EssenceUDK.Tool.exe --resize 2048 493568 0 1316 "tileda_newformat.mul"
Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

Wow, very nice description, thank you. I will try this out. If it works, you are defenitly my hero of the day! :>

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Worked :-) Thanks a lot StaticZ big_smile

Mark Twain