Re: Yeah :-)

Btw, is there anything I can help you with? Some of my arts are already on UO-pixel. Don't know if you know eri's website. There you can find a lot of nice stuff.
If your guy who is in building has an icq number, please give it to me. In the worst case I will write in russian, this will be not such a problem, but I am not so fast as in english^^.

Anyway, As soon as possible there will be an tutorial for art creation on the inofficial website. I will write it in german and english and maybe you can by time help me with a russian translation ( I will try myself, but as I said I am really fresh in learning russian). With this Tutorial a .psd file will come with which you can also work.
We are also working on landscape-tutorials and buildiung tutorials. But we will try to work with basic stuff, so that everyone can follow our explanations.
But so far I am really interested on  your 3d stuff, so if you are willing to do some exchange, I think we can come together :-)

Greetings

P.S:
Я пишу немного попрактиковаться в русском языке . Я просто не хочу , что графика передаются . Для вашего проекта , что это не проблема . Я хотел подождать до публикации , пока проекты не являются , соответственно, в Интернете и добились уникальное положение . Для вас , в России , для меня на немецком и англоязычных странах . Если мой проект в Интернете, я не предложит все можно скачать бесплатно, но не до сих пор. Я надеюсь, вы понимаете, о своем намерении .

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

WOW,

This is awesome big_smile
Seems you find a very nice way to script such things. I really waited for that. This makes the gameplay even more fun. Respect for this nice work!

Cheers

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Very cool, StaticZ!

Post's attachments

BuntesLager1.jpg 249.07 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Mark Twain

Wow, its very impressive. Your works are like dream, espesialy landscape ) If you allow us to use your art and textures it will be best help ))

PS Its interesting how you whant to compare programming with graphics? Its like compare chair with soup xD

PPS First screen seems not working or it was same as second? In that case seems you used secure link from editor that accessible only for you.

PPPS We will wait for your release, it will be interesting to see what you done....

Wow Valorian, that is some seriously impressive work - well done sir!!

Thank you so much!  It is a lot of work we are doing this days. We are 3 guys in Graphics doing this stuff, I am doing mostly plants and big structures, one guy is in 3D Art and one is in small things like furniture, decoration stuff and fixing bugs.

Here is one of my last projects: I wanted to have enough Arts to build jungle structures. So here is an example result. WE did not start to build up the jungle yet, cause If you do arts like this you cannot use any random editor. It is simply not possible to reach such a large amout of detail. As I told you, when we start the server for public all the arts we do will be available for download on our webpage completly free. But this takes time, I guess we need one or two years to bild up the complete world. Even we are not finished with graphics. WE still need a lot of new stuff for the Steampunk and Sci Fi parts. Also Elves are missing and we did not start with Gumps yet.

Post's attachments

Dschungelbeispiel.jpg 577.32 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Mark Twain

Well however long it takes, I'm definitely looking forward to your releases!

Mark Twain

WOW its cool!!!! How you do it?????

Mark Twain

Do you know some such tutorials?

Screenshots are amazing, but not forget to test them in game, as on some screens player couldn't see anything under trees around him and this is not good. imagin you alk throw the forest and dont see enemy until it attacks you.. Thow on another hand such beauty may be more important anything )))

Mark Twain

Hey guys,

so we are working on the new stuff right now. Thanks to StaticZ we will be able to resize our mulfiles, which means: More graphic content.

Anyway, another thing is some experimental trailer stuff I am working on. I am not too much satisfied right now, but this is due to the working speed of my old machine. Need to buy a new one.
So I will make some nice tutorials how we work and how we do our worldbuilding and stuff. Also I will feature an overview about Centred+ as a video and an extended tutorial based on the one m309 made.
Another thing will be the new homepage, and finally we will have an official page.
Since we are lacking staff to translate everything right now it will just be partially in english... But later one we like to have it completely bilingual, so if you like to help with translating (german-english) we are open for that, even later on we would like to have a russian version, which would be nice even for the tutorial stuff.We also did a lot of worldbuilding, first cities are near to the finish and we have some nice castles and places to show you.
We learned that we need tons of more arts so this is an ongoing process. As soon as we are ready to go with our webpage I will post the link here.

We are also hiring staff in all possible positions, and th4re will be open positions on the webpage available. First we are looking for some experienced core staff for programming and some guys that wander through all tutorials  and are capable of learning really advaced worldbuilding.
This is btw the point why we will give a lot of tutorials...

Also we are looking for translators and everyone else, but not for questers and supporters, cause the project is not online yet and so we don't need them :-)

If you are interested send a pm to me.

Mark Twain

Post's attachments

ждун_с.png 543.19 kb, file has never been downloaded.