Topic: Centred+ Code

Hey StaticZ,

since the last update was very long time ago I would like to ask if you are willing to share the sourcecode of Centred+ with the community. There are some guys who would love to work on this program aswell. maybe it would be cool to have some more stuff implemented with the help of others.

I for myself would love to give some input to enhance Centred+ furthermore, cause I am also highly interested to update the programm ongoing.

So if you could upload the sourcecode, this would be very cool.

P.S. Thanks for the files! I really appreciate it. I just began to transfer my old stuff to the new files. Then I will expand them again and try out. Wish me luck :-)

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Re: Centred+ Code

Who say that there will no be new updates? -) Simply last time I was much busy with UCS, besides there are no much requests, to be correct there is only 1 request from you, related with free hand paint mode. As for source code it will be avalible in original version.

PS Good Luck!!

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

Haha, got you big_smile

Anyway, it is a relief to hear that you will update ongoing^^. Have you planned to insert the .uop format?

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Yes, somewhere at 8.x version.

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

I see you were working on it yesterday, does that mean we can expect a new release soon?

Sure, thow it willn't be it next few days as main features are not just simple. I speak about several new tools and render optimization as its too slow on big resolutions.

Oh, no rush. I'm very much looking forward to the "Fill" and "Replace" functions.

What you mean by this functions?
As for next time in plans are some tools for working with landscape, which will help to draw different mountains for example and copy\past function.

Improvement # 173 : New tool - fill
Improvement # 187 : The new global operation - Replacement of tiles

Those are the two I was talking about. Very exciting!

As for #187 it will be after 8.0 version where server part will be rewrited in C#. As for first I will try